Happy HTTPS Everywhere + Only Day!

Well, I finally tackled the whole HTTPS SSL Certificate thing and boy did I mess up the first go around 😀

Accidentally purchased and generated a SSL certificate for the wrong domain name and didn’t even realize until I went to go assign it and it’s screaming at me about name mismatch.

Welp, moment of discovery… a while later… Finally got the other certificate revoked and removed, got the new cert in place and enabled some fancy browser side security headers (not a challenge to break please).

Anyways, I’ll be posting another post here in a minute announcing a new forum I’ve setup for folks.